I recently received my fifth Stitch Fix and upon unboxing I realized that I have a love/hate relationship with this company. And yet, I keep coming back for more.
What I love:
- The simplicity of someone picking out clothes for you.
- You only keep what you want and send back the rest.
- You try everything on in the comfort of your home.
- The thrill of the surprise of what you receive is fun.
- The clothes are (mostly) high quality and cute.
- The stylist sends items I would never pick in a store for myself.
- You can schedule a Fix anytime you want.
- Your stylist takes notes from your Pinterest to customize the Fix to your style.
What I hate:
- It can be expensive.
- Sometimes the Fix is a complete wash, but you still feel obligated to keep something so you don’t lose your $20 styling fee.
Clearly, I listed more positives than negatives, so I actually do really enjoy Stitch Fix. Well, I enjoy the way I do Stitch Fix.